Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Practice?

WOW two fall breaks in two weeks. Amazing. No one could have predicted this.

At this time, I do not know if we can have practice today.
If we can, I will post here and send out text messages to all of the girls I have numbers for in my phone.
If we can have practice, I would like to keep it quick and light. I also realize that everyone may not be able to make it, so if you can great, if not, it is okay. The number one priority is to be safe.
The plan, if practices are permitted, we will have practice today from 4:00 - 5:30.

As for secret sister, at this point, it is probably best to do it Monday after tear down.

Remember the bus will leave Ponderosa 8:00 am tomorrow, we will do a pick up at Chaparral at 8:15 am.
Thee meet starts at 12:00. There will be an admission fee, but I have not been notified as to how much.
I have the bus leaving Green Mountain at 5:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment