Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Congratulations

Nice job at League everyone. I am very pleased with the team's performance.
Second team all league: Alli- All Around and floor, Andie-vault and bars, Kristen-floor
First Team all league: Andie-All Around and floor, Alli-bars, Kristen-bars.

Our team score was 172.3. Vault - 42.85, Bars - 43.325, Beam - 41.275, Floor - 44.85.

The assignment this weekend is for all gymnasts still competing is to do mental choreography for the events they on which they competing or are an alternate on.

Practice resumes on Monday. If a gymnast would like more time in the gym, there are some open gyms in the area they can go to this weekend, just be safe and DO NOT get hurt!!!!

Remember November 2nd is mandatory practice.

All gymnasts who are done competing - please turn in your washed and dried uniforms on Monday.

Sell your Local Value Cards. We need to pay for Jeff. This is how we do it. If we cannot cover Jeff this year, we cannot have him coach next year!!! Please sell your Cards and bring me the money ASAP!!!!!

I am out of town until Sunday. If anyone needs me, call my cell phone, I might answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment