Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Gym Friday, August 28

No gym Friday. The girls have had a big week and deserve a three day weekend.

Tryouts went smoothly. I am impressed with how far our beginners have come along in two short weeks. The competitive girls look great as well, they are showing polish and confidence. Now we need to focus on event requirements and bonus skills.

I still need parent volunteers to work concessions at the football game on Friday, September 4 at 6:00. Please send me an e-mail or call my cell phone and let me know if you are available.

On Monday, Greg from Local Value will be dropping off Local Value cards for the girls to sell as a fund raiser.

Warm up leotards should be here by Tuesday at the latest. Leotards are $40.

Wednesday will be team pictures, I would like to start the picture taking at 4:00, so come ready. Picture forms were handed out at the parent meeting . We will work out afterwards, so bring workout gear.

We will start checking out uniforms on Monday or Tuesday. In order to get uniforms, gymnasts must have their Information Sheet turned in to me.

Thank you to everyone who came to the parent meeting. I really appreciate your support. If there are any questions, comments or concerns, please call, email or text me.


No comments:

Post a Comment