Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thanks for the attending the parent meeting

Thank you to all of the parents who attended the parent meeting tonight.
I really appreciate all of the interest parents have in making this a successful program.

If you were unable to attend, please contact me (Lisa) either through e-mail, or on my cell phone, and I will fill you in on the highlights.

A majority of the meeting was spent discussion fundraising. Key points as I recall them are
1. Work concession stands at football games. (Parents)
2. Stadium clean up (girls)
3. Junior gymnastics camps (girls)
4. Parents donating money.
5. A letter writing campaign to get others to give us money.
6. Sell pizza. Or other products.

Our overall goal for fundraising is to pay for Jeff and to buy beam mats.

I am putting together a parent e-mail list and I will be sending it out over the weekend. If you would like to be added to the list, let me know.

I look forward to having everyone in the gym on Monday for our first official practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment