Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank you all for the help

I just want to thank everyone who came and helped out with set up. Those of you who did all three days, I really appreciate your dedication and willingness to stick with it.
Unfortunately, we did not finish. If anyone is interested in coming in early to help on Monday before camp, I will make it count towards time given to set up. Right now, I think if we start at 5:00, we should be able to get the beams out and set up, and all of the mats out and mopped as well. If the situation changes I will post on Monday.

Camp next week will be Monday 6 pm to 8 pm and Thursday 3 pm to 5 pm. Please remember camp is optional. Also, if you did not do the full 240 minutes of set up, the fee for camp in $20. The money will go to the program, as a fund raiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment