Monday, July 27, 2009

Mat rolling and weight moving tonight. 6-7 pm

Tonight is the start of gym set up from 6 to 7 pm. We will be rolling up wrestling mats, moving some weights and aerobic steps, cleaning the closet and pulling some equipment out of the shed.
Please come in clothes you do not mind getting dirty. WEAR SHOES!!! No flip flops.
Also, you might want to bring cold water to drink.

If you are interested in the gymnastics program please contact me through the Ponderosa High School website, or the Ponderosa athletic office and I will send you some information. Or come to gym set up tonight and I can give it to you there.

We will be setting up the upper gym. Go up the stairs and find the room with cardinal wrestling maps in it. It is on the west side of the school.

I am going to Jazzercise before set-up so I will be there around 5:50.

No comments:

Post a Comment