Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gym Stuff Leap Day Edition

Time is flying by quickly.

I think camps are fun and a great way to jump start gymnastics. Or just to give that extra push to get a skill or two.
It always helps to go to camp in shape to get the most out of it.
As I get information about more camps, I will post the information here.

DU has information up about their summer camps.

Typically, I coach at a camp at Hamline University every summer. If anyone is interested in going to St Paul, MN when I am coaching, e-mail me, and I will get the information about the week I coach out to you. The camp is $515 for overnight campers.

I also encourage all gymnasts to go out for a spring sport. Participating in any sport this time of year will help with conditioning and coordination. There are many choices: track, tennis, soccer and golf.

If you are looking for more information about the gymnastics program at Ponderosa, please send me an e-mail. lisa(dot)fischer(at)dcsdk12(dot)org


No comments:

Post a Comment