Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sports Physicals Saturday, August 6

First, thank you to everyone who helped with gym set up. There are a few things left to do, but those can be done during summer training.

It was wonderful to meet so many incoming gymnasts. It was also great to have some graduates of the program stop by and help. Of course, it was exciting to also catch up with returning gymnasts. Olivia was the rock star who made it to all three days!!!

Ponderosa will be offering sports physicals to all students in Douglas County on Saturday, August 6. The cost is $35. As I get more information about the physicals, I will post it on the blog.

I am going to be in Las Vegas next week. So no gymnastics.

Summer workouts will begin on July 11 from 9 - 10:30 am. Please remember to bring the camp form signed by your parent. No form means no gymnastics. If you need another copy, please send me an e-mail and I will forward it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment