Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gym Notes 10-13-2010

Thursday is Chic-Fil-A night. Please promote the dinner / fundraiser for the team. Stop by pick up some dinner, when you do, tell them you are there for Gymnastics.

I will finalize the fall break schedule tomorrow and I will post tomorrow night.

Saturday is Junior Gymnastics Camp day. The girls should arrive at 12:15. They will be done by 2:30.

Next Wednesday (Oct 20) is varsity league at Cherry Creek , in the small gym.

JV league may be moving to Friday (Oct 22). It most-likely will be held at Overland. When I get the information, I will post. This is a great opportunity for JV gymnasts to compete. I have a few gymnasts who have not yet committed to either fall break practices or the meet. I just need to know so I can put line-ups together.




No comments:

Post a Comment