Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gym Notes 9-12-2010

Thank you to all gymnasts who participated in the Little Caesar's fund raising. The money will go towards paying Jeff.

Also, thank you to Kohl's for helping at the meet on Wednesday. It was wonderful to have score flashers from the community.

This week the team has an away meet at Thornton.
Not all gymnasts are going to this meet. Gymnasts will be told on Monday if they should plan on attending the meet.
Here is the dismissal plan.
Gymnasts should be dressed for warm ups when they board the bus.

1:30 DC release from school
1:35 Castle View release from school.
2:00 PHS release
2:15 Bus with PHS, DCHS and CVHS leaves PHS.
2:15 Legend Release
2:25 Pick up at Legend
2:25 CHS release
2:40 Bus leaves CHS
3:10 - 3:45 stop at shopping center at I-25 and Arapahoe Road for food. Bring your own money to buy food to eat.
4:25 Arrive at Thornton
4:30 Warm ups start
6:00 Meet starts

This will be a round trip bus. I will have the girls call home when the bus leaves Thornton. I will also have them call when we are about 15 minutes away from Chaparral. Please be waiting to pick up your gymnast.

If parents plan on attending the meet and driving their gymnasts home, I need to be notified.
Gymnasts can only ride home with their parents.

The address for Thornton High School is 9351 North Washington Street Thornton, CO 80229

Directions from Ponderosa: (I think Mapquest is better than my directions.)
Parker Road to E - 470 (Go west)
E - 470 to I-25 north
I-25 North to 84th Avenue (Slight Right onto E 84th Avenue) Head East
Left (north) on to Washington Street.
Left turn into school at light - I think it is Eppinger BLVD.

There may be an opportunity to workout at a club on Friday. I will post more information if this works out.




No comments:

Post a Comment