Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer workouts

Tonight is our first optional basics workout event of the new season!
The gym is not set up, so we will be on the wrestling mats.
We will not do any skills that involve pounding of the joints.
We might do leaps and jumps that pound the ankles, however.
I have the latest Floor Express CD so we will start listening to that for those of you who are looking for new floor music and routines this season.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or call me, or post on this site.  I will check it again around 4:00 today.
I also need input on two important things.  
1.  What time should our practice times be this season 3:45 - 5:45  or 4:00 -6:00? Remember school does not end until 3:00 this year.
2.  Does having set up July 22 and 23 in the evening work for most people?  
I hope to have answers by tonight so I can put the finishing touches on my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment